Full-Time SOFTWARE ENGINEER
The SOFTWARE ENGINEER will be mainly involved in software projects to meet the group’s operations and expansion requirements. The major responsibilities include:
• Proposing technical solutions and implementing the solutions in a timely, secure and reliable manner.
• Documenting software system concisely and sufficiently.
• Maintenance of legacy system to ensure business continuity.
• Staff training on software systems to improve business efficacy.
Possesses a very strong degree in Computer Science or IT, has great breadth and depth of practical knowledge (including that of Open Source)
The candidate must be equipped with relevant strong hard-skills and soft-skill, such as:
• Possess strong skills, understanding and knowledge in:
o OOPS and UML,
o SQL query writing skills,
o Programing skills such as Java and/or Python (knowledge in other programming/scripting languages or the Django framework would be beneficial),
o Be able to configure web servers to meet the demands of the application.
• Familiar with:
o SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle),
o HTML & CCS (knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 would be beneficial),
o Design and development concepts on mobile platforms,
o Linux environment.
• Able to work with minimal supervision, as well as a team player
• Excellent communication skills
• Highly resourceful
How to ApplyPlease send in your CV/ resume to email@example.com.
122 total views, 1 today