Full-Time Software Engineer
– Design and code for software modules, in order to meet business requirement.
– Unit testing on software modules, in order to meet quality and stability standard.
– Respond and commit fixes to bug issues reproduced by QC team within specific schedule
– Provide technical assistance and support to support team to solve technical issue.
– Write clear and detailed software module documentations, including design spec, technical user guide, reference manual and such.
– Minimum 1-2 years relevant working experience with an IT-related education on a College/University level (non-tertiary education need to demonstrate intimate knowledge in programming)
– Knowledge in C# programming language and .NET framework especially in regards to ASP.NET
– Possess experience in mobile platforms development would be an advantage
– Good SQL knowledge (tools & scripting) in RDBMS like MSSQL or Oracle
– Good project skills and a solid command of English to communicate well with all stakeholders, both internally in the company and external parties
– Personal qualifications such as being independent, self-motivated, well organized and having good social skills are important traits for this position
– Prior experience in Entity Framework will be an advantages
– Mobile development experience would be added advantage
– Prior experience WCF development/Crystal Report would be an advantage
– Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply
-4 vacancy available
How to ApplyInterest applicants are invited to send in your application via email to HR_KL@bassnet.no. You will be notify by phone within 4 weeks should you shortlisted for the position.Company Address: BASS Sdn Bhd, 19th Flr, Menara Atlan, 161B Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala LumpurNearby Transportation: Ampang Park Station - Kelana Jaya Line, KLCC Station - Kelana Jaya Line
100 total views, 1 today