Full-Time Software Developer / Website Developer
– Design and develop programming systems making specific determinations about system performance.
– Responding promptly and professionally to bug reports.
– Responsible for analysis of current programs including performance, diagnosis, and troubleshooting of problem programs, and designing solutions to problematic programming.
– Responsible for development of new programs, analyzes current programs and processes, and making recommendations which yield a more cost-effective product.
– Tests new programs to ensure that logic and syntax are correct, and that program results are accurate; assists lower-level programmers with programming assignments.
21 total views, 1 today