Full-Time Software Developer (Setapak)
• Develop software according to functional and technical design specifications
• Work closely with supervisor and other team members to develop detailed specification with clear project deliverable and timelines
• Ensure timely completion of deliverable
• Correct errors by making appropriate changes and ensure the desired results are produced before reverting to quality control team.
• Researching on new technologies and proposing new ideas to management.
• Troubleshooting client problems remotely or onsite
• Self-starter with strong self-management skills
• Experience in C# and ASP.Net MVC
• Good understanding on HTML and CSS
• Experiences in SPA development such as AngularJs or Ember.js will be an added advantage.
• Manage to perform debugging and bug fixing.
• Knowledge in Microsoft SQL and PostgreSQL
• Good understanding on SOLID principles.
• Working Location: PV15 Setapak
How to ApplyInterested candidates are welcomed to submit your application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
48 total views, 1 today