Software Developer Intern
Kreloses is a service business management software which is designed to manage booking, service, customer, sales and more for a service based business. We are looking for someone who is proactive, keen to learn, and most importantly, passionate in technology. Our Software Developer Interns is expected to contribute right away as a member of our development teams for future releases. We work from a house, not an office, so would suit someone who possibly doesn’t care too much for an office environment. You will be working in a small team made up of 3 local developers (2 senior & 1 junior), 1 or 2 remote developers and 1 business analyst.
• Perform specific responsibilities which vary by project area such as software documentation, coding, testing,
deployment and maintenance activities.
• Participate in the software design process including the creation of design requirements documents, detailed
functional specifications, test plans, acceptance criteria documents and other artifacts.
• To work closely with Business Analysts, team members, and users to gather system requirements.
• Perform reviews of team member’s work.
• Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
• Expected graduation date in December 2016 or late April 2017.
• Completed projects or classes focused on Software development.
• Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
• Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
• Able to work onsite in a private house at Kota Damansara.
• Can work full time, Monday to Friday, 9am – 6pm.
• Happy to work in a small team.
• Opening for Malaysian Citizen only.
How to ApplyApply for this jobIf you are interested or have more questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
725 total views, 1 today