Full-Time Software Developer
Interested in Software Development related to Financial Technology? This is your golden opportunity to explore more in FinTech. For this position, you will able to enhance your technical skills such as coding and debugging, you will also have the chance to learn about investment products such as Unit Trusts Funds, Bonds and even Stocks! In addition, you will have excellent exposure to different international IT projects from Singapore, Hong Kong, China and India.
• Own the overall development of features from technical design, implementation, to release.
• Work with project team to meet scheduled due dates, while identifying emerging issues and recommending solutions for problems and independently perform assigned tasks, perform production incident management.
• Managing customer expectations, time bound response and solution to the technical issues.
• Building performance, reliable, scalable, and secure code.
• Support and ongoing development for existing projects.
• Degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Strong in Java.
• Excellence knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL & ORM technologies (Eg. Hibernate).
• Experience in web development using at least one of the popular web frameworks (HTML, CSS, JSP, JSF, Spring MVC, AngularJs, ReactJs, VueJs).
• Highly motivated and able to work independently.
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
• Up to RM6,000 for Top Graduates.
Applicants are invited to email us a comprehensive resume with the following details:
• Working Experience
• Expected Salary
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Note: Job responsibilities / requirements are representative and are not intended to be a detailed list. Other tasks/abilities may be required of the incumbent, relative to the specific assignment.
How to ApplyPlease send your resume to email@example.com
114 total views, 1 today