Full-Time Software Developer
1) To code and test business software applications.
2) To maintain and troubleshoot applications by monitoring, identifying and correcting software defects.
3) To find software bugs in medium to complex business software applications and reports.
4) Able to work independently with the given task.
5) Willing to take the challenge and strive hard.
6) Self motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
7) Shoulder responsibility on the task given.
How to Applysend resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
51 total views, 2 today