Full-Time Social Media Specialist – Mandarin
Specialist – Social Media
English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin Support
PUBLIC LISTED COMPANY ● GRAND WINNER FOR EMPLOYER OF CHOICE
• Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
• Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
• Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
• Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
• Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices and then acting on the information.
• Provide topics of discussion to maintain the natural flow of the message boards while being careful to avoid forcing conversation.
• Assist novices and help them become familiar with the boards.
• Monitor the user-generated posts on the message boards.
• To achieve the secondary goals of the community such as traffic growth, increased brand awareness increased customer expertise, free customer feedback acquisition and increased customer loyalty.
• Support the management team in the creation of management reports to agreed time scales.
• Assume team lead positions when the team leads are absent.
• Degree holder or have an equivalent professional qualification in a relevant field of study.
• Good command of spoken and written English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin.
• Strong skills in troubleshooting smartphones and demonstrate awareness in latest changes in the smartphone/tablet environment
• Proficiency in a multi-system environment
• Basic web –based application skills including internet navigation and search experience on a computer.
• Functional understanding in networking and mobile devices (for internet connectivity –home or corporate).
• Knowledge of speed test methods.
• Performance Related Allowance
• 15 days Annual Leave
• 14 days Medical Leave
• Medical and hospitalization insurance coverage.
How to ApplyCall us NOW or Email your resume!• email@example.com• 03-21621088 Ext: 72127 / 72132• 25th Floor, Menara TA One, 22 Jalan P. Ramlee, 50250 KL• Walk-in Interviews Mon-Fri 9.30am Sharp• www. Scicom-intl.com
24 total views, 1 today