Full-Time Site Supervisor
1. Assist Site Engineer / Civil Engineer in the day-to-day supervision, monitoring and coordination of construction work and site management.
2. Responsible for planning and organizing site activities scheduling and controlling on progress of works at sites.
3. Lead and delegate works to designated team of general workers.
4. Full time supervision of workers on site during installation / lifting / grouting works.
5. Supervise the Sub-Contractors and workers at Site
6. Preparing Daily Reports / Site Manpower and Activities
7. Ensure safety in all works, Quality Control and site co-ordination
8. Other tasks assigned by Supervisor as and when required.
How to Apply1. Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.2.Required language(s): Chinese, Bahasa Malaysia, English.3.Degree/Diploma in Quantity Surveying, Building Engineering and Civil Engineering or its equivalent.4.Immediate vacancy available5.Interested Candidates please forward C.V. , Passport size photo, Highest Qualification cert together with Secondary SRP, SPM or STPM Certificate by Email : email@example.com
435 total views, 1 today