Full-Time Site Supervisor
• Supervise and monitor architectural works.
• Carry out inspection with clerk of works.
• Raise up RFI if unclear or found discrepancies in drawings.
• Carry out works as per planning in master program.
• Able to prepare and handle site daily report.
• To undertake any and all other duties and responsibilities as so instructed by Project Manager.
• Able to monitor the usage of machinery, material and manpower.
• Prepare and submit proper record of site diary, site measurement, site record and site progress record.
• Computer literate (Autocad), Microsoft office word, Microsoft office excel.
• Degree/Diploma/Certificate in Construction Management, Interior Design, Architectural or a related discipline.
• Minimum 3 years’ working experience with developers/consultants/contractor firms/Interior line.
• Experience in coordinating and monitoring of site works in accordance with ISO requirements and contractual specifications.
• Knowledge of Interior Design or architecture work is pre-requisite.
• Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia.
• Experience in Hotel, Commercial, Residential Project.
• Punctuality, teamwork with an eye for detail is essential.
How to ApplyKindly send your resume to email@example.com or contact me at 0122291311(Elaine).
537 total views, 1 today