Full-Time Site engineers
• Supervise site technical and contractor works to ensure works are done in accordance to construction drawings and specification.
• Ensure assigned project duties and tasks are completed on time, including plan, execute and manage day to day activities, including supervision and monitoring of the site labour force and works of subcontractors to meet programme deadlines.
• Review project specs, tender clarifications and construction drawings.
• Coordinate with Project team to resolve construction problems and issues.
• Support and coordinate multi-disciplinary works within a project in planning, scheduling, monitoring, conducting and coordinating the work progress.
• Ensure project policy for safety, schedule, cost and quality on Site.
• Attend site progress meeting.
• Prepare monthly progress report and project related reports for management and project.
• Ad hoc tasks as assigned by Superior.
• Report to: Managing Director
• Degree in Building, Civil, Structural, Geotechnical Engineering, recognised by Professional Engineers Board.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in Civil/Building project implementation, construction or consulting company.
• Excellent time management skills with ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Proficiency in ArchiCAD, AutoCAD, or equivalent and some design calculation packages.
• Possess own transport with valid driving licence.
• Flexible and willing to travel.
• Full time position.
RM 3,000 (Junior Exec)
RM 4,000 (Senior Exec)
RM 7,000 (Manager)
How to ApplyKindly send your resume to email@example.com
36 total views, 1 today