Full-Time SITE ENGINEER
1. Responsible for entire site project cycle from stage of preparation, PTW (Permit to Work) obtaining,quality inspection until project completely hand over.
2. Define project purpose, scope and timeline.
3. Ensure project executed according to scope is applied correctly and project standards are meet.
4. Calculating resources required. Allocating, scheduling and coordinating staff and sub-contractors.
5. Monitor dismantling, cleaning and re-installing activities to ensure compliance with project specifications and issued verification documents.
6. Evaluating every stages of work process in project; if there is any negligence aspect recommend appropriate corrective control to eliminate the risks or to minimize it.
7. Identify, communicate and implement change orders activities and resolve project problems.
8. Ensure planning, co-ordination and supervision of technical aspects of site projects are accomplished within the planned time without LTI and other incidents.
9. Maintains safe, secure and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standard and procedures, complying with legal regulations.
10. Liaise with cleint, vendor, main and sub-contractors, safety supervisor, project engineer, project manager and consultants.
11. This position report to Project Engineer.
1. At least a Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
2. Minimum 1-2 years working experience in relevant field.
3. Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
4. This position availability on Port Dickson and Johor.
How to ApplyWe have exciting job opportunities to help you revitalize your career goals. You may find out more about our career opportunities and submit your resume for considerationYeow Brothers Engineering Sdn. Bhd.Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
33 total views, 1 today