Full-Time Share Registration Officer
– Provide high level of client service by communicating and servicing them proactively.
– Document client interactions in a contact / call report.
– Attend to stakeholders’ enquiries and process all submitted documents
– Process corporate actions, transfers, replacement cheques / certificates, proxy votes, and any other Client / Shareholders’ instructions.
– Support client Shareholders’ Meetings – Attendance Registration and Polling Services.
– Ensure all duties are carried out according to department’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
– Min Diploma (with or without experience)
– Well developed organizational and time management skills
– Good verbal and written communication skills
– Basic MS Office skills
– Positive Disposition and Can-Do Attitude
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills
– Excellent client service and problem solving skills
– Able to multi-task and work independently
– Meticulous and detailed
– Team Player and Adapt to Change
How to ApplyFast learners with an appetite for challenges are invited to apply. Send your resume to email@example.com
188 total views, 1 today