Full-Time Settlements Executive (1 Year Contract)
• Create payment receipts upon receiving of client’s payment slips including cheques.
• Check and update for 3rd party relationship for B2B indemnity form received.
• Assist on payment receipt issues, follow up with CSE & contact bank.
• Upload Bank Bill Payment into Payment Receipts Register.
• Prepare FX instructions and do necessary rounding difference adjustment.
• Perform daily STS reports for T day and T+1 (Redemption payment, Wrap fee, Platform fee, Switching payment, PRS vesting, Payment to FM).
• Perform Adhoc STS if any necessary adjustments for the special arrangement.
• Funding/Unwind Funding for Late Redemption proceeds, Wrap Fee Adhoc Transfers, Redemption Fee transfers & any other Adhoc.
• Prepare DVP/RVP instruction for Bonds Trades and send to bank.
• Bond Trade Confirmation and perform transfer of funds.
• Liaise with the Custodian Bank for all Corporate Actions i.e. Coupon Payment/Consent.
• Prepare Securities Position and make sure all the instructions are in ‘settled’ position.
• Stamping of Redemption proceeds received from Fund Houses.
• Adjustment for rounding difference of proceeds received.
• Perform Cash Book Entries by the makers for all money movement.
• Generate SQL files to perform Subscription Master Recon, Payment Receipts Recon, Outstanding Receipts Recon, DPMS Recon and Direct Bank In Recon.
• Redemption Recon, Omnibus vs Payout Recon & Proceeds Stamping Recon.
• Prepare Monthly Reviewed Recon for Subscriptions, Redemption, and Cash Account.
• Bonds holdings for iFAST vs SCB Custodian Bank.
• Generate SQL for clients cash holdings for interest and compare TW vs Bank level.
• Prepare Insurance rebate and do payout to clients.
• Monitor and follow up with CSE for the client unclaimed monies in collection account and issue letter for cheque image request from the bank.
• Prepare for SC Reporting.
• Handle enquiries from inter-departments and external parties like bank, FH, and counterparty.
• At least Degree level is required.
• Responsible and committed with ‘Can Do’ attitude.
• Able to meet the cut off time given with sense of urgency.
• Meticulous and detailed person.
• Sensitive with the numbering or good result in mathematics subject.
• Team player and helpful.
• Preferably advance in SQL, Microsoft Excel and Word.
Applicants are invited to email us a comprehensive resume with the following details:
• Working Experience
• Expected Salary
**Kindly attached a copy of your academic transcripts and certifications together with your resume**
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Note: Job responsibilities / requirements are representative and are not intended to be a detailed list. Other tasks/abilities may be required of the incumbent, relative to the specific assignment.
How to ApplyPlease send your resume to email@example.com
31 total views, 1 today