Full-Time Service Technician
• To perform service, maintenance and attend to break-down of machines, in our maintenance warehouse and at customer sites when required
• Main focus on battery powered, diesel, petrol and lpg gas driven equipment but also general maintenance of equipment and machinery
• Carry out scheduled preventive maintenance on all equipment
• On call to respond to urgent customer needs on site where our equipment is being utilised
• Flexible and able to travel outstation and overtime to get the job done, including public holidays and at times night works
• Deliver small equipment and parts to customers and internal logistics between warehouse and office
• Train customer on the usage of equipment
• Site visits to determine equipment application or inspect customer unit to quote for repair
• Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
• Understands and has experience with electrical, mechanical and hydraulic systems
• Knows how to read and interpret electrical circuit diagrams and hydraulic schematics
• Able to work independently and trouble shoot on mechanical, hydraulic and electrical systems
• Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
• Preference of 1-2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
• Applicants must be willing to work in Shah Alam & Ijok, Kuala Selangor. Travel is required, thus flexibility is also a must.
• Full-Time position(s) available.
• Possess own transport and driving license class ‘D’ is preferred. GDL license will also be an advantage
• Salary will be dependent on qualification and experience
How to ApplyInterested applicants may send their cover letters and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
133 total views, 1 today