Full-Time SERVICE ENGINEER
• Provide troubleshooting and repair support for customers and other field service personnel.
• Provide on-site or remote technical support by identifying the problem and determine corrective action.
• Consult with and advise customers on the best service solutions adhering to standard processes, and procedures.
• Identify opportunities for the development of new service applications, equipment and methods.
• Conduct on-site scheduled planned maintenance visits
• Maintain strong relationships with customers, understanding their needs and providing support and solutions.
• Complete and submit field service reports
• Advanced Diploma/Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
• Able to assist to lead a team of maintenance technicians/subcontractors at site to carry out equipment service and maintenance for wastewater treatment and water treatment plant.
• Travel, often on short notice, to customer sites to resolve problems or support other field service personnel
• This position requires frequent travel mostly but not limited within Klang Valley, occasionally to East Coast and Southern Malaysia.
• A team player, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills
How to ApplyInterested candidates, please send your resume to the following emails :email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.orgFor further information, please call 03-51034649
17 total views, 1 today