Full-Time Service Engineer
– The service engineer is responsible for investigate customers’ complaint, performing
on-site machine installation, maintenance, service repair and support to customers.
– Perform routine machine maintenance on-site and training to customer when required.
– Prepare accurate and details report on machine technical issues, problems encountered, test performed and work done.
– Investigate machine problems, provide solutions and arrange for repairs to be made.
– Candidate must posses at least Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
– 2 to 3 years working experience. Fresh graduates are encourage to apply.
– Good technical analysis skills and computer literate.
– Posses own transport and will to travel.
– Good command of English , Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin.
– Able to work independently and aggressively.
How to ApplyCome for an interview with us!Interested please contact:Ms. Grace - Email : email@example.com , Whatsapp : 012-339 8343Please email or whatsapp your resume to us as above. Thank you.Location:No.3, Jalan PSK 5, Pusat Perdagangan Seri Kembangan, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor.
150 total views, 1 today