Full-Time Service Engineer
1) Do quarterly customer feedmill visits to conduct routine dosing system checking, maintenances, servicing, calibration and cleaning.
2) Conduct dosing system pre-installation site survey and follow-up with system installation and commissioning.
3) Report progress of installation and maintenances status to management via in-house software “Salesforce”.
4) Communicated and coordinate with local contractors, supplier for issues of installation, maintenances, quotation for spare parts.
5) Monthly telephone call to check with each customer who had dosing system, the working status of the systems
6) Do proper housekeeping and stock checks records of the spare parts in the office
1) Degree or Diploma in Mechatronics Engineering.
2) Computer literacy in MS Office. Skype
3) Process car driving license.
4) Able to speak in Mandarin and write report in English.
5) Able to go Swine (Pig) feedmill for support & installation.
6) With open-minded personality and team working spirit.
7) Willing to proactively learnt and do hands on manual work at feedmill
8) No experience is required as onsite system installation and maintenances
training will be given.
If the above position matches your desires, please write in with your detailed resume and expected Salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Adisseo Malaysia Sdn Bhd
How to ApplyEmail to email@example.com
99 total views, 1 today