Full-Time Senior Operations Executive
• To process daily transactions such as buy, sell and switching.
• To ensure accuracy of daily processing of transactions • Timely review units and trailer fee reconciliations.
• To prepare and timely review commission reporting.
• Provide coaching to other team members and increase efficiency of team member.
• To improve the operational process flow.
• Able to provide support on project testing.
• To be involved in ad-hoc task as assigned by the Operation Manager.
• Coordinate with internal and external parties on all the enquiries.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma in any field with or without experience.
• Preferably executives specializing in banking or unit trust distribution.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
• Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Self-motivated and able to multi-task.
• Able to work independently, reliable and always take initiative.
Applicants are invited to email us a comprehensive resume with the following details via “Apply Now” button with:
• Working Experience
• Expected Salary
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Note: Job responsibilities / requirements are representative and are not intended to be a detailed list. Other tasks/abilities may be required of the incumbent, relative to the specific assignment.
How to ApplyPlease send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
119 total views, 1 today