Full-Time Senior IT Manager
• Possess Good charisma and working attitude.
• Serves existing accounts by analyzing work orders;
planning daily travel schedule; investigating complaints; conducting tests;
• Establishes service by studying system requirements; ordering and gathering components and parts; completing installation; performing acceptance tests.
• Documents service and installation actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
• Maintains customer confidence by keeping service information confidential.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
• Accomplishes operations and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
How to ApplyPlease email your resume to email@example.com or contact 0123667805
189 total views, 1 today