Full-Time Senior Digital Marketing
– Conceptualize, develops and executes digital marketing campaigns to ensure the growth and sustainability of the business
– To ensure working seamlessly with other marketing peers in various department, including Product, Tech, Creative, and even Operations
– Perform regular analysis of campaign performance and metrics to report on campaign performance
– Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
– Identify and explain the market trends and consumer requirements clearly to the marketing manager
– Clearly define reporting standards and campaign metrics; analyse and refine campaigns utilizing feedback from channel and sales to ensure campaigns are achieving successful outcomes. This includes evaluating the results of campaigns and activities to enable continuous improvement.
– Generate new ideas and drive continual optimization of marketing campaigns.
Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
– Collaborate with Global counterparts to develop best practice marketing campaigns that underpin the goals of customer acquisition, penetration, cross-selling, revenue and branding.
– Lead the implementation team in executing the project, managing risks, scope, schedule and cost.
– Bachelor Degree
– At least 2-3 years of relevant marketing experience with a successful track record in planning an integrated marketing strategy and executing campaigns.
– Experienced in both creative and promotional copywriting
– Excellent command of English and Chinese (both written and verbal)
– Familiar with the Malaysia market and able to draw on local nuances to design marketing activities.
– Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
– Up-to-date and enthusiastic about the latest trends and best practices of social media platforms and content
– Effective in engaging and influencing marketing and sales team members to achieve targets
– Relentless in driving growth and able to embrace and tackle challenges
– Proven track record of success in achieving targets on time in a rapid growth and start-up environment
– Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
– Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
– Must be able to work autonomously and in cooperation with both the local team and the global team
Good to have:
– Passionate about running / fitness
How to ApplyInterested applicants may apply by sending in their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
64 total views, 1 today