Full-Time Senior Consultant
• To prepare audit findings sheet on all issues encountered and record time spent in every assignment performed.
• To maintain proper working papers to support audit findings.
• To understand the auditees’ business and obtain feedback from the management on preliminary findings.
• Ability to persuade and influence others, ability to gather, monitors and documents requirements.
• Advice clients on sustainable improvement initiatives over the internal control and reporting processes.
• Review client company control issues for timely disclosure and standardization.
• Participate in controls / ethics investigations where required.
• Possess Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accountancy, Finance or equivalent (e.g. Professional Accountancy Qualification). A Master’s Degree will be a bonus.
• At least 2 years’ of experience as Internal Audit with a reputable institution or Top 100 Companies listed on Bursa Malaysia.
• Experience in corporate governance & risk management outsourcing and forensic accounting with Professional Accounting membership will be an added advantage.
• Sound technical knowledge of corporate governance & risk management in particular systems and internal control which imposed by Bursa Malaysia and various Risk Management model.
• Conversant in internal audit techniques and process control analysis.
• Familiar with SAP, ISO and Sabane Oxley would be an added advantage.
• A strong team player with good interpersonal and writing skills.
• Proficient in English, Chinese languages; both verbal and written communication.
• The ideal candidates should have the following competencies: command skills, drive for results, financial/business acumen, and dealing with ambiguity.
How to ApplyInterested candidates please drop your CV to email@example.com *Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
53 total views, 2 today