Full-Time Senior Client Services Executive (Bilingual Speaking)
If you are looking for a career to unlock new opportunities, join us and experience the possibilities.
iFAST Capital is a wealth management fintech platform headquartered in Singapore, providing a comprehensive range of investment products and services to financial advisory firms, financial institutions, banks, internet companies, multinational companies, as well as retail and high net worth investors in Asia.
We are looking for Client Services Executive to be based in our KL office. This is a fantastic opportunity for career development in the financial industry. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, and love solving problems, we would love to meet you!
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Be a role model of delivering excellent customer service and manage the needs of our clients (and business partners) through omni-channels (phone, livechat and email).
• Proactive in resolving issue and complaints.
• Consolidate, identify and evaluate feedbacks to improve overall service quality.
• Continuously identify work processes flaw, and improve its efficiencies.
• Undertake other responsibilities and duties as may be assigned from time to time.
• Personality traits: Attentiveness, detailed oriented, patience, empathy and trustworthy.
• Strong in stress tolerance, able to work fast under pressure.
• Multitasking, able to prioritizes tasks and complete it efficiently.
• Adaptability, ready to adapt in changing working environment.
• Critical thinker, solve problems by analyzing and evaluating information.
• Excellent command of English and Mandarin, both spoken and written.
• Able to work on public holidays and weekends.
• Possess a degree or higher.
• Related working experience in a contact centre/ BPO environment handling inbound call.
• Good understanding of the financial/ Investment industry.
What we offer:
• Attractive salary package (Way above market rate if you have the right potential!)
• Insurance and medical coverage.
• Continuous learning and development.
• Overseas career advancement.
Applicants are invited to email us a comprehensive resume with the following details:
• Working Experience
• Expected Salary
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Note: Job responsibilities / requirements are representative and are not intended to be a detailed list. Other tasks/abilities may be required of the incumbent, relative to the specific assignment.
How to ApplyPlease send your resume to email@example.com
99 total views, 1 today