Full-Time Senior Accounts Executive
We are seeking an individual who is energetic, ambitious, and eager to grow to join our team.
Successful candidate will responsible to: –
• Handle full sets of accounts, consol and cash management services.
• Taking charge of compliance requirements.
• Ensure that all management and statutory reporting submissions are done accurately and must be able the meet the deadlines.
• Liaison with external stakeholders such as clients, auditors, tax agents and company secretary.
• Must be able to manage and lead a work team and support workplace learning.
How to get your job application short-listed: –
• Candidate must possess at least a Certificate, Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Accountancy / LCCI or equivalent
• At least 5 years of work experience in the related field.
• Proficient in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese.
• Self-motivated, initiative and able to work independently.
• Good interpersonal skills, results driven and a team player.
• Working location near to Pavilion KL & KLCC
• Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm
• Study Leaves and Examination Leaves
• Easy accessible to KL Monorail Raja Chulan, MRT Bukit Bintang, and Putra LRT KLCC
We provide a friendly working environment that will assure you of a rewarding career with good opportunities for personal growth and career advancement.
How to ApplyIf you have the drive, ambition and determination to succeed with us, please submit your application with a comprehensive resume stating your current and expecting salary together with a recent passport size photograph to Human Resources Department at: -K-KONSULT CORPORATION SDN BHDSUITE 9-13, LEVEL 9 WISMA UOA IIJALAN PINANG, 50450 KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIATel : +60 (3) 2166 3845Fax : +60 (3) 2166 8303Email : firstname.lastname@example.orgWebsite : www.k-konsultgroup.com
33 total views, 1 today