– Perform general secretarial and administrative duties
– Matured and tactful in handling confidential matters
– Assist the GM in timely management of all communication and monitoring schedule, meeting, etc and continuously update of upcoming event
– Gather business research and necessary information
– Maintain strict confidentiality and interact professionally with all levels of management and staff
– Preparing presentations, report and carrying out research
– Taking dictation, simple translations, preparing letters and memos as required
– Work closely with executive team and staff to implement goals and object.
– To coordinate, schedule and take minutes of all meetings
– To undertake other special assignment, ad-hoc function and related duties.
Candidates must possess at least a Diploma in secretary or any related field.
At least 2 years of working experience in the related field
Proficiency in Bahasa Malaysia, Bahasa English, Bahasa Mandarin, both written and verbal.
Required skill (s) : secretarial administration activity technical writing, general writing, document skill
Computer literate with good knowledge in Microsoft office, PPT, Data research & Analysis
Excellence management skills and ability to schedule priorities efficiently.
Presentable, multitasking, energetic and result oriented able to work indecently with minimum supervision.
Able to start work immediately.
How to ApplyInterested candidates are invited to send in their complete CV with latest photo to email@example.com
193 total views, 1 today