Full-Time Secretarial Executive/ Assistant
Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintenance of clients’ statutory records
• Managing applications, renewals and cancellation of business registration and updating of statutory records and performing timely lodgements
• Assist the Company Secretary in company secretarial and administrative matters
• Ensure all original documents kept are properly filed, kept and updated for smooth data retrieving all the time
• Follow-up on matters/documents with authorities and other department
• Keep and maintain strict confidentiality on all confidential matters
• Undertake special assignments and ad-hoc functions as specified by the Company Secretary
•Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Corporate Administration, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Secretarial or equivalent.
•Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
•Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Secretarial/Executive & Personal Assistant or equivalent.
•Full-Time position(s) available.
How to ApplyInterested candidates are encouraged to e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
226 total views, 1 today