Full-Time Sales Manager, Solar Technology
• Position title: Sales Manager
• Salary: RM 5000-7000 (Basic)
• Job location: Klang.
Our client is an independently owned business entity in solar technology renewable energy industry, specialising in residential,commercial and industrial sectors for the on and off-grid solar system. They are the reputable service provider of solar PV system and solutions across the industry. As part of their new growth phase, they are in search of appointing an experienced Sales professional to assume the challenging new role of Sales Manager to be based at their head office in Klang.
Reporting directly to the Director you will be responsible for actively targeting business opportunities across the market.
Represent the company in soliciting sales opportunities a range of high quality solar systems for both residential and commercial market.
As the Sales Manager, you will identify various viable opportunities through developing beneficial business relationships with all industry contacts.
Directly involved in managing sales negotiations to ensure successful outcome of sales transactions, the contracts and business proposals.
• Male or female in age group 28-40.
• Possess a Bachelor degree in engineering or Business.
• Some minimum experience in handling solar PV projects.
• Strong understanding of sustainability project scoping and delivery.
• Possess some general knowledge of renewable energy industry specifically on solar PV technology.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proficiency in English.
• Willing to be based at Klang.
Remuneration: What you will get in return
Upon successfully appointed to the role, you will be paid a basic salary of between RM 5000-7000 plus allowances to cover transport and telephone. You will also be rewarded with sales commissions/incentives upon successfully secured business deals.
How to ApplyInterested candidates are invited to apply by forwarding a copy of your resume to us via our E-mail at email@example.com
154 total views, 1 today