Full-Time Sales Engineer (based in Hicom Glenmarie)
• Conduct product presentation and demonstration.
• Understand configuration selection and software solution.
• Monitor sales lead closely.
• Forecast and prepare sales budget.
• Possess a Degree in Electrical & Electronics / Mechanical / Mechatronic Engineering or other science related studies.
• Minimum 1 year of related working experience in semiconductor, automation or metal industry, scientific instruments will be an added advantage. However, fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
• Good interpersonal, communication and sales skill.
• Clear market visibility.
• Willing to travel frequently either domestic or abroad.
How to ApplySend your updated resume with a recent photo and expected salary to:email@example.com
32 total views, 2 today