Full-Time Sales Engineer
• Identifying and specifying into projects through connection with consultants.
• Build rapport and long-term business relationship with consultants, end users and developers.
• Key contact person in communication with principal.
• Providing project pipeline. Forecast sales and other necessary information to principal.
• Negotiating price and ensuring best possible deal with principle.
• Monitoring stock level, inventory and purchasing of products.
• Organizing events, seminars and certified installer training in purpose market the product.
• Visitation of existing System Integrators and widening network.
• Training and monitoring sales and marketing activities a Sales Engineer.
• To assist any ad-hoc tasks assigned by the HOD from time to time.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical) or Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical).
• Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English
• At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Sales – Engineering/Technical/IT or equivalent.
• Fresh Graduate are encouraged to apply.
• Applicants must be willing to work in Subang Jaya Industrial Estate.
• Full-Time position(s) available.
Company culture overview:
• Young and energetic sales team
• Monthly team lunch – vegetarian
• Active participation of Corporate Social Responsibility
• Sport club, e.g.: body combat class
• Birthday party
• Annual dinner
How to ApplyIf interested, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can WhatsApp 0132727002
82 total views, 1 today