Full-Time Sales Engineer
• Searching for new clients who could benefit from your products in a designated region.
• Travelling to visit potential clients.
• Establishing new, and maintaining existing relationship with customers.
• Managing and interpreting customer requirements.
• Persuading customers that a product/service will best satisfy their needs.
• Calculating clients quotation
• Negotiating tender and contract terms.
• Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms & conditions
• Administering client accounts
• Analyzing costs and sales
• Meeting regular sales target
• Recording and maintaining client contact data
• Coordinating sales projects
• Supporting marketing by attending track shows, conference and other marketing events.
• Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs.
• Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education.
• Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts.
• Solving client problems
• Helping in the design and custom-made products.
• Providing training and producing support material for sales team
How to ApplyYou may email your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 03-5569 3688 at ext. 191
56 total views, 1 today