Full-Time Sales & Customer Service Executive
– Conduct business acquisition from contacting customer to site visits, preparing, submitting quotations/tenders and following up.
– Customer interface for inquiries, machine bookings, breakdown report etc.
– Maintain and track records of customer inquiries and maintenance activities.
– Collect and file all Equipment service report based on field technician work, if necessary communicate with customer on further follow up servicing as required.
– Coordinate with Technical team on field service technician deployment to meet customer requests or planned maintenance.
– Coordinate with technical team to ensure equipment going to customer sites are in fit for use conditions.
– Coordination and arrange of transportation to deliver equipment to customer sites
– Liaise with Accounting team on the tracking of equipments movement and payment from customer.
– Coordination and arrange to get parts (foreign and local) to for internal or customer use to meet customer requirements.
– Ensuring equipment PMA are renewed on time with JKKP.
– Lead/Support Marketing & Sales events/exhibitions
– Lead/Support e-Marketing activities, website upgrade/maintenance, social networking websites etc.
Qualifications & Requirements:
– Minimum 2 years working experience in similar industry or equivalent is preferred. Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
– Certificate, Diploma or Degree in Business / Marketing or equivalent
– Must have the energy and personality to meet and communicate to a wide spectrum of personalities with ease.
– Have a non-exhausting desire to drive assigned projects ahead and have the ability to foresee/overcome challenges.
– Ability to speak effectively and confidently before groups of customers or within the organization.
– Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Words, PowerPoint). Be able to do professional presentation slides and conduct presentations.
– Able to interact in Bahasa Malaysia and English. Chinese and its various dialects would be an added advantage.
– Possess own vehicle and driving license class ‘D’ is preferred.
– Applicants must be willing to work in Shah Alam but also willing to travel to various customer sites.
How to ApplyInterested applicants may send their cover letter and resume to email@example.com
170 total views, 1 today