Full-Time Sales Coordinator
• Must be able to work together with Internal / External customer for the delivery arrangement.
• Undertaking Sale Support Duties (Shipping documents require)
• To handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
• To arrange and update delivery / shipment schedule and notify customers of unforeseen delays / challenges
• To monitor incoming shipment up to customer delivery stage.
• Logistics arrangement (Sea, Air, Truck, Courier Service)
• Any others job responsibilities assigned by Department Manager
• At least 1 to 2 years working experience on similar experiences
• Required Skills: coordinate, liaise with customer, follow up, self-motivation, ownership, minor supervision,
• Able to work as a team & work independently
• ERP knowledge will be an added advantage
How to ApplyInterested candidates to drop your resume to: email@example.com
76 total views, 1 today