Full-Time SALES & APPLICATION SPECIALIST
• Responsible for sales & marketing of clinical diagnostic products to the healthcare markets.
• Meet/exceed sales objectives (sales target, KPIs) set by the Management.
• Engage key account customers, source out new accounts and other business opportunities.
• Conduct Educational Presentations (CME) to the targeted customers.
• Provide excellent customer service through product knowledge, application support, handling inquiries and eventual sales order.
• Managing product lines from strategic planning to tactical activities, keep Management informed on current market updates, projects and competitors’ activities.
• Participating actively in sales meeting, scientific conference, and marketing roadshows.
• Preferably possess a Degree in Biomedical, however any Science discipline is also encouraged to apply (Biology, Molecular Biology, Bioengineering, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Pharmacy).
• At least 1 – 2 years of sales experience in the life-science, biomedical or pharmaceutical background.
• Dynamic, self-motivated with excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
• A team-player who is resourceful and able to multi-task.
• Willing to travel and possess own transport (with a valid driving license).
How to Apply*Send your resume and application to (Ms Angie) firstname.lastname@example.org and (Ms Vinny) email@example.com
130 total views, 1 today