Full-Time Sales and Marketing Executive
• Develop and execute marketing campaign and promotional activities.
• Involve in sales activity to ensure the sales target set are achieved.
• Conduct marketing intelligence and surveys as required to support sales and marketing plan.
• Handle digital marketing jobs across all digital channels in line with business objectives.
• Involve in design and delivering promotional material, and distribute them via online and offline channels.
• Attend to any form of sales enquiries, soft launches and project launches.
• Track and analyse actual sales performance against sales target.
• Work with agencies and partner teams to drive sales and marketing function.
• Support and follow up on existing customer and develop new customer.
• Social-media savvy and stay current with changes in marketing trends and activities.
• Ad hoc tasks as assigned by Superior.
• Candidate must possess at least Diploma / Advanced Diploma / Degree in Marketing, Hospitality / Tourism / Hotel Management or equivalent.
• At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Fluent in English, Mandarin and Malay languages.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills & good presentation skills.
• Preferably Junior Executive / Executive specialized in Hotel Management / Tourism Services or equivalent.
• Possess own transport and willing to travel.
• Basic salary + allowance + commission
95 total views, 1 today