Full-Time Sales Admin
• Receive booking forms, bank-in slips and other relevant documents from sales
• Filing, updating cases on CTS system and prepare daily, weekly and monthly report
• Review requisition, change unit orders, payment application, loans and other
invoices associated with the project.
• Liaising with banker and purchaser for loan documents (if any).
• Follow up with lawyer to arrange purchaser to sign SPA (Sales & Purchase
• Perform related assignments as required in daily operation of the group.
• Issue regular status report regarding work in progress.
• Liaise with roadshow, exhibition & fair organizers for booth booking &
• Assist and arrange for open house, project event, such as catering, event place set
up, decoration, etc.
• Liaise with co-partner, information update and briefing.
• Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in
sales & marketing or related fields.
• At least 1 year(s) of working experience would be an added advantage.
• Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Marketing/Business Development or
• Able to develop excellent client relationship and client management.
• Good communication skill.
• Software competency: Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Local and foreign company trips
• Japan trip 2018 & Europe trip 2019
• Easy accessibility
• Friendly working environment
How to ApplyInterested applicants can email update resume and cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
40 total views, 1 today