Full-Time Safety & Health Assistant
1. Carry out workplace inspection & audit and issue unsafe practice report to respective HoD’s for any unsafe act & unsafe detected in the workplace.
2. Provide measures to be taken in the interest in formulating of safety policy.
3. Assist in planning and conducting training in relation to safety issues.
4. Monthly submission of report to Manger, Safety & Health.
5. Conduct risk assessment and ensure the effectiveness of fire fighting equipment.
1. Required Languages: Chinese, English, Bahasa Malaysia
2. Fresh graduates are welcome.
3. No working experience may apply as well.
4. More emphasize on working attitude & behaviour.
How to ApplyInterested applicant may forward resume via email firstname.lastname@example.org for further info please contact 018-6656515.
102 total views, 1 today