Full-Time Research Assistant (Translator)
• A strong Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Management, Economics, English, Chinese, Journalism or equivalent.
• Excellent command of English and Chinese is essential.
• A strong interest in investment-related and current affairs.
• Able to meet tight deadlines.
• Commitment, integrity, resourcefulness, meticulousness and attention to detail.
• THE RESEARCH ASSISTANT’S (TRANSLATOR) main responsibilities are to translate investment-related contents and materials from English to Chinese and vice versa. The Research Assistant will also assist the senior management and investment analysts in ad-hoc projects, presentations and reports.
How to ApplyEmail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
336 total views, 2 today