Full-Time Recruitment Executive
1. Source for best-fit candidates, and actively reach out to them through network, interviews, cold-calling, etc.
2. Lead in interviewing and shortlisting of candidates.
3. Handle full-cycle recruitment process including sourcing, interviewing, profiling, managing and negotiating with candidates and clients.
4. Manage expectations of candidates and clients to close assignments successfully for continuous returns.
5. Analyzing and understanding job specifications provided by clients
Why Join Us
• Attractive monetary incentives and rewards
• Fast track career progression based on performance
• Fulfilling and meaningful career in the long run
• Team oriented and energetic environment
• Location advantage, accessible by various public transport such as MRT, LRT, Monorail and KTM
• Joyful personality with determination to do well
• Individuals with good interpersonal skills and passion in people-business
• Able to excel in a sales-oriented, performance-driven and fast-paced working environment
• Interest in building a successful career in sales or business development
• Required language(s): English and Chinese
How to ApplyInterested candidate, please send your resume to email@example.com or contact 0173752811.
280 total views, 1 today