Full-Time Recruitment Consultant (Entry Level)
1. Source for best-fit candidates, and actively reach out to them through network, interviews, cold-calling, etc.
2. Lead in interviewing and shortlisting of candidates.
3. Managing full-cycle recruitment process including sourcing, interviewing, profiling, managing and negotiating with candidates and clients.
4. Manage expectations of candidates and clients to close assignments successfully for continuous returns.
5. Primarily focus on executive search projects for mid-to-senior management positions
6. Analysing and understanding job specifications provided by clients
-Joyful personality with determination to do well
-Individuals with good interpersonal skills and passion in people-business
-Able to excel in a sales-oriented, performance-driven and fast-paced working environment.
Office Location near to KTM, MRT, LRT & Monorial
How to ApplyKindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
299 total views, 1 today