Full-Time Recruitment Consultant (Entry Level)
1. Source for best-fit candidates, and actively reach out to them through network, interviews, cold-calling, etc.
2. Lead in interviewing and shortlisting of candidates.
3. Managing full-cycle recruitment process including sourcing, interviewing, profiling, managing and negotiating with candidates and clients.
4. Manage expectations of candidates and clients to close assignments successfully for continuous returns.
5. Primarily focus on executive search projects for mid-to-senior management positions
6. Analysing and understanding job specifications provided by clients
How to ApplyWhy Join Us:-Training will be provided, lead by an experienced mentor.-Polish your communication skills, and interpersonal skills.-Near to KTM, LRT and Monorial Station.Job Requirement:• Joyful personality with determination to do well• Individuals with good interpersonal skills and passion in people-business• Able to excel in a sales-oriented, performance-driven and fast-paced working environment.Salary Range : RM 2500 – RM 3200 with variable pay, Normal working hours, 5 days a week.
320 total views, 3 today