Full-Time Recruitment Consultant
SearchAsia is a leading human capital consulting firm in the Asia Pacific region, headquartered in Singapore, with multiple network offices in Beijing, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur and more. SearchAsia adopts a personal approach that is client focused, and results oriented. We pride ourselves in procuring the best candidates with relevant experience, especially for niche roles, so as to suit our clients’ needs. For our candidates, we believe in forging long-term relationships with you beyond providing career opportunities. Our consultants strive to have a complete understanding of every candidate’s needs, career objectives and motivations, and continue to help you build and manage your careers.
• Understand clients’ unique needs pertaining to the industry and company culture
• Source for and screen suitable candidates to recommend to clients
• Build and strengthen relationships with existing clients through active scheduling of follow ups
• Coordinate interviews between clients and shortlisted candidates
• Provide consultative services to both clients and candidates
• Bachelor Degree in any field
• Able to effectively communicate with others
• Committed worker
• Enthusiastic and proactive
• Willing to learn
• Possess a strong interest for talent acquisition
Here at SearchAsia, we aid corporate clients in finding a qualified candidate that suits their unique business culture, and we aim to make a difference while doing so.
A person’s job makes up a big part of their life. Recognition and fulfilment in the workplace is important to many people. Your role as a recruitment consultant will allow you to help people make that connection they need, finding suitable candidates and clients that will meld well together to create the most fruitful partnership.
If you enjoy meeting people and building relationships to last a lifetime, this job is for you. Here at SearchAsia, we believe that it is the people that truly make a difference. Be part of a fun, dynamic and friendly workplace that supports and challenges you to always learn and grow.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now and join our dynamic team!
How to ApplyPlease submit your CV with a recent photograph to Megan at email@example.com
136 total views, 1 today