Full-Time Recruitment Consultant
1. Understand Client hiring requirement and job description.
2. Source for best-fit candidates.
3. Lead in interviewing and shortlisting of candidates.
4. Provide professional consultation on employment markets.
5. Manage expectations of candidates and clients to close assignments successfully for continuous returns.
6. Identify and develop potential client for recruitment services.
-Positive, hard-working, and willing to learn.
-Diploma or degree in Business, Human Resource Management or Psychology is preferred. Any major is welcome to apply.
-Like meeting new people and interaction with people.
How to ApplyInterested candidate kindly send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
201 total views, 1 today