Full-Time Receptionist cum Admin Assistant
The company is an independent insurance broking company in Malaysia. It specialises in the maritime and insurance fields including Protection & Indemnity, shipbroking, surveys, energy risks and marine consultancy.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
• Able to handle incoming and outgoing phone calls. Manage main reception role.
• Clear and pleasant greetings and addressing of callers and ability to convey messages to caller and recipient.
• First point of communication with clients, insurers, associates and contractors.
• Passing messages to staff appropriately.
• Letter/document distribution to relevant department.
• Manage the Company’s mail, couriers and parcels (incoming and outgoing).
• Provide general administrative and clerical support as required including but not limited to: data entry, physical/E-filing, photocopying and scanning of documents.
• Attend to visitors.
• Work closely with office cleaner to ensure cleanliness and hygiene in the company.
• Any other tasks as and when assigned by reporting manager or other managers/senior management.
• Required Language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese (added advantage)
• Willing to work at SS19, Subang Jaya
How to ApplyInterested candidates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 03-38850531 / 012-775 9288.
54 total views, 2 today