Full-Time Quantity Surveyors
• Responsible for QS operation of Projects as the owner’s representative (take off, BQ preparation & Materials sourcing, tender document preparation, cost estimate, progress claims, evaluation of V.O and of claims, checking of drawings, preparation of Letter of Awards etc)
• Feasibility studies, project costing
• Assist in operation matters such as pre-planning, cost estimate, pre-contract coordination, post-contract coordination, and budget and cost control tracking.
• Analyze/evaluate tender submission and prepare tender report
• Carry out measurement, site valuations, assessment and verification of claims and variation orders
• Liaise with main contractors, sub-contractors, consultants and related other parties involved in the projects
• Establish tendering procedures and contractual arrangement. Evaluation of contractors registered for pre-qualification of tender when required
• Provide advice to the Management on quantity surveying matter.
How to ApplyInterested please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or you may contact Ms. Zuhaida at Telephone Number: 03-9282 1101
28 total views, 1 today