Full-Time Quantity Surveyor – Junior Executive
– Responsible for the main Contract Administration activities such as project cost control, cash flow, interim progress payment, notifications of claims or extension of time and final account.
– Responsible for the Subcontract Administration activities such as subcontractor’s or supplier’s Interim Progress Payment and final account.
– Responsible to organize all the correspondence and payment certificates.
– Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Quantity Survey, Building Technology or equivalent.
– Fresh Graduates or at least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
– Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
– To be methodical, pay attention to detail and be accurate
– To be good at working with people at all levels and willing to work in a team.
– To be able to co-ordinate a number of different projects at the same time.
Salary: RM2000 – RM3000
How to ApplyPlease send your resume to this email: email@example.comFor further information, please call: 03-33424323
455 total views, 2 today