Full-Time Quantity Surveyor
1. Progress monitoring and site evaluation.
2. Procurement monitoring and controlling
3. Subcontract tendering and award procedure (SOP).
4. Documentation control especially drawings and coordination letter.
5. Close Account
6. Cash flow monitoring
7. Wastage monitoring.
8. Closely monitoring of budget to avoid cost overrun.
9. Claims preparation (SOP)
10. Material sourcing
11. Attend progress meetings and provide updates to SPM with projection of costs as
required; Visit Site as and when required to monitor progress, Variations/Change
orders, Material On-Site/Off-Site, Fluctuations, Special payments in accordance
Qualification and Length of Experiences
Diploma / Degree in Quantity Surveyor
Fresh Graduate are welcome
3 years working experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: RM2,000.00 to RM5,000.00 /month
1. EPF & SOCSO
2. Birthday Voucher
3. Company Trip
4. Free Parking
5. Entertainment Facilities
How to ApplyHR DepartmentYou may send your resume & CV to email@example.comCall/Whatsapp017-5898229
129 total views, 1 today