Full-Time Quality Assurance (Customer Operations)
As a Quality Assurance (QA), you will be responsible to:
– Ensure quality reply from Customer Service to customer via emails, social media, chats.
– Inspecting and listen to call recordings of Customer Service to ensure accurate and precise information (according to Traveloka policy) are being delivered to customers
– Feedback to our Vendor’s QA
– Checking the scoring and evaluation of Vendor’s QA are tally as per QA weekly report.
– Initiating QA calibration with Vendor’s QA on bi-weekly basis.
– Assisting in preparation of Training materials when needed – such as slides.
– To be part in organizing or brainstorm on possible soft skills training or mini workshop or activities that contributes to the improvement of Admin support team.
– Other tasks that is relevant to the needs of Operations team such as generating reports.
– To assist in Training to the admin support team when applicable.
– Develop the training materials when new SOPs or product comes in
We are looking for someone with:
– Minimum 2 years’ experience with in call center industry.
– Experience with QA is a MUST
– A strong understanding of customer service principles.
– Demonstrated problem-solving skills, strategic and analytical capabilities.
– Excellent command of spoken and written English
– Experience in training background will be added advantage
– Experience in QA for social media (FB, Twitter) will be added advantage
How to ApplyPlease submit your updated resume to email@example.comOnly shortlisted candidates will be notified.
102 total views, 1 today