Full-Time Quality Analyst – Call Center
– Ability to efficiently observe transactions and identify issues and trends observed during monitoring
– To prepare weekly internal report accurately and completely and ensure report is sent by the required deadline.
– To conduct quality related coaching for all agents on the floor.
– To arrange and participate in monthly call calibration session with client.
– To actively develop and execute action plans for continuous improvement of quality scores for all agents.
– To conduct group briefing for agents on product/procedural updates/changes and on quality related issues as necessary.
– To assume any additional ad-hoc duties or responsibilities as assigned by the management.
– Mandarin Speaker
– Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
– Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin & Cantonese, English
– Good command of written and spoken English
– Experience with Inbound & Outbound campaign (minimum 6 months)
– Able to work in Johor Bahru
How to Applyplease send your resume to email@example.com
72 total views, 1 today