Full-Time QA/QC Executive
* Report to top management on quality related issues.
* Develop and maintain quality control practices and procedures for the manufacturing process.
* Perform quality data analysis and reporting.
* Implementation of assurance program to ensure product quality meets the customer’s standard.
* Take care of neatness& cleanliness for laboratory.
* Assist in monthly production planning.
* Involvement in ISO documentations.
* Verify effectiveness of corrective and preventive actions taken.
* Perform analysis of data on process and product quality at required frequency.
* Proper handling and disposal of lab wastes.
* he maintenance of Safety Data Sheet (SDS) records on raw materials used by laboratory and other departments.
* Minimum Diploma / Degree Holder.
* Minimum 2 year(s) working experience in quality control field of work.
How to ApplyInterested candidate please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
361 total views, 1 today