1. Carry out QA/QC inspection/audit of construction works at projects sites based on MS ISO standard.
2. To liaise with Project Managers on the implementation of site quality management procedures.
3. Responsible for management and reporting on aspects related to Project Quality Assurance and parties.
4. Any other tasks required to perform from time to time.
1. Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Quality Control/Assurance, Engineering (Mechanical/Civil) or equivalent.
2. Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, able to communicate in Chinese will be an added advantage.
3. Internship duration: depends on requirements of college.
Salary up to RM1000 per month
How to ApplyInterested applicants are invited to apply online or email the detailed resume to: email@example.com. Please do not hesitate to contact our HR Executive, Ms. Teo at 03-51226977 if you require any additional information.
771 total views, 1 today